The Eye just don't see Everthing, But your mind ... YES!!
Home » , , » UFO 'Caught' on Hubble Telescope

UFO 'Caught' on Hubble Telescope



An unidentified flying object has been spotted by the Hubble Space Telescope! This is an amazing find because it brings the UFO debate into the realm of the scientific and factual! In fact, even Michio Kaku, the prominent theoretical physicist seen here, can only note the fact that scientists cannot identify what the object is. 



UFOs are usually seen by innocent bystanders standing alone in the woods in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Lately, these sightings have become more prominent and frequent. I personally think they are here to warn us of Nibiru/Planet X and the coming pole shift.

Report by: ScientistX
Share this article :
 
Scientist x | Contact Us
Copyright © 2013. - S C I E N T I S T X - . All Rights Reserved.
All Rights Reserved. - S C I E N T I S T X -